Friday, June 4, 2010

Big Change

I'm changing things up. This is no longer a blog for my family. Nope. Everyone always tells me - "take time for yourself"..."do something for yourself"..."keep something for yourself"...

So this is mine. This blog is alllll miiiiine. To write whatever the hell I please. Don't have to talk about kids, or husbands, or being a mom, or anything. I can vent. I can be funny. I can be vulgar if I choose. I can post pictures, or stories, or poems, or just really freakin' funny stuff that I find elsewhere.

I've been following the blogosphere for a bit of time now, and realize that my favorites are written by people who don't necessarily follow any particular theme all the time. They write what they want, when the urge moves them. Don't get me wrong, I love the advice, fashion, craft and most definitely, the wine blogs. But for me...for what I feel like doing...I'm going to just go along with my gut. Whatever moves me. Whatever floats my boat. I've never been good at keeping up with this blog, so maybe this will change things up a little. Perhaps it'll motivate me a little more.

And maybe, just maybe...if you're lucky...I'll post a picture or two of my kiddos and Clark Kent lookalike husband and let you know how they're surviving.

No comments: